I present to you, Ada's first toilette poop!She is still saving us diapers. But now she can do it in style with her own toilet seat. Navi is going to take some work.
That's the cutest little poop I've ever seen. And believe me, I've seen some poop in my day. Thank you for posting the picture! I hope you show it to her when she's about 15 years old. Yep, I think that'll be just about the perfect time to show her...=-)
Welcome to the blog of Ada & Navi, sharing their life with family, friends and the world since their birth, not that they really have a say in this, but enjoy.
Update:
At the end of the Summer of 2019 the blog came to an end with their grand adventure to South East Asia.
When the world pandemic hit the blog was restarted a year later in late August 2020. And with the twins moving to Italy for a year, it is a good way to keep family/friends informed of their doings and well being.
wat she is not toliet trained yet is she?
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest little poop I've ever seen. And believe me, I've seen some poop in my day. Thank you for posting the picture! I hope you show it to her when she's about 15 years old. Yep, I think that'll be just about the perfect time to show her...=-)
ReplyDelete