On Thursday the twins had a check up and two shots at the doctor's office. Daddy Jason is on a jury so daddy Quique was on his own for this appointment. The twins were very good in waiting for their turn to see the doctor.Ada weighed in at 23lbs 3oz and Navi at 25lbs 5oz.
After their appointment and two vaccines later (and one of them really hurt, even the nurse warned me), we had a picnic at the park across the street and the twins had about 1.5 hours to play in the playground.
Navi loved playing in between all the shrubs, maybe a sign he will like camping this summer at Huntley Mill.
Yea the blog is back! I was missing my Lopezjones cuteness updates! Keep us posted on camping dates. I just realized that I'm maxed out on vacation time so I need an excuse to get away! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that the doctor appt went well, and was followed up with a trip to the park. They are getting so big.
ReplyDeleteGREAT picture, an explorer in the works..ajb
ReplyDeleteWe cant see the picture it's pitch BLACK.. Daddy kike are you feeling okay
ReplyDelete