Thursday, August 30, 2012

Great Swimming

The twins had a great swim class today.  Their teacher said they did very well, attempted new skills, and listened and followed instructions.  For a reward they got to watch a movie at home, their first non-animated movie, Peter Pan (directed by P.J. Hogan, 2003). Daddy Quique did not think they would be able to keep their attention on the entire movie, but they did.  Ada had a lot of questions and comments, "Where's his hand, why are they fighting, I don't like those mermaids, where's their momma, is the crocodile bad, I like fairies, why did the fairy fall down (and not breathing), is Tinkerbell bad, what is that (referring to the swords), it's only a little scary, what's his name, who is she - she's a princess (referring to Tiger Lily), why   are they hanging upside down, I like flowers, why do they want to go home." Navi just took the movie all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment