Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Hike

 On Sunday the Lopezjones' headed to Marin to grab a ferry...
 Headed to Angel Island.
 It was a three hour hike up and around the Island. The trail was very easy with a gradual slope. There were a lot of butterflies and foliage to look at as well as plenty of poison oak to watch out for.
 There were beautiful vistas.
 And a great spot for a picnic. It was a super clear day in the bay and there were clear views of Alcatraz, downtown SF, all of the East Bay, and the Golden Gate bridge.
Everyone had so much fun on the hike.  Ada and Navi took turns leading, but in the end after some arguing on whose turn it was to lead, Kaana led the remainder of the hike.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures!!
    I wish we had a day nearly as clear when we visited you guys! :P
    I try to keep myself updated as often as possible, I really miss you guys and I'm still very very grateful for the week we could spend with you!
    I hope to see you again some day.

    Best wishes

    Philipp

    PS: Say hello to the kids please, if you read this. :-)

    ReplyDelete