Monday, August 10, 2020

They're Back!

Hello!

I started this blog when the twins were 2 days old, as a way to inform family/friends of their doings and adventures. After 11 years, I decided to end the blog and move on to other hobbies. Well, because of today's situation around the world I decided to restart it for our upcoming new and grand adventure.  I last posted a year ago yesterday - Enjoy!

-Enrique

Pandemic! Back in March the twins' school closed the campus and school went online due to Covid-19. They managed to make it to Hawai'i for a few days before the US (mainly California then) took a pause as they learned more about this virus. Everyone got back safe and Covid free to San Francisco, continued with online school, work from home, and sheltering in place.

Summer was officially canceled - as was Costa Rica, school's Yosemite sleep away, and Bali. As the state began to 'open-up' they made due with trips to isolated and remote places, like Weed, CA and of course Huntley Mill. The twins had the opportunity to camp couple of times with plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the outdoors.

School (online) resumes in two days. Stay tuned with these two.

Cheers to all, especially front line workers (thank you).

No comments:

Post a Comment